Things have changed quite a bit since our last post. Our fellow sftian Nidhi Mangal is almost engaged and she’s loving it (No one has ever sent her those anti-marriage sms forwards, I guess) Abhinav Bhatt is still confused between 5 girls whom he likes (And none of those 5 girls like him…Oh wait, you already guessed that, didn’t you? :P) Mads is flooded with job offers from various law firms and companies and she’s too lazy to make her choice (At least 5 years of law school taught me to lie very well!) Peter is as usual in his own world…Good for us, we are safe from his outbursts at least for a while (If I am dead after this post is published, you know who is responsible for my murder)
Enough of my Harshita-ity (synonym for bakwas). Diwali means you all should be (AND BETTER BE!!) getting new clothes to wear. My target for this post is those lame-ass t-shirts with horrible captions on them. Just when you think, who the hell would wear such t-shirts, you see 10 dozen guys marching around in them. You can only roll your eyes at such wanna-bes. Like this:
1) Sorry girls, I only date models!
2) I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
Who on earth will wear this t-shirt with such a one-liner? Makes dialogues from Rajneeti more cooler on your t-shirt, than this one!!
3) Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from many, it's research."
This is a regular quote seen as gtalk or Facebook captions. So spare us from wearing it on your t-shirt and announcing to the world, what a cool plagiarist with a halo on your head you are!!
4) The statement below is true.The statement above is false.
A boy would look sexier wearing a pink chaddi than having such a nonsensical statement stamped on his t-shirt.
5) I am Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore, I’m perfect.
Are we proving a theorem over here? This outdated one-liner was funny once upon a time in Mumbaai and the whole world, but face it, it’s cooler not being perfect these days J
6) This t –shirt turns green in the company of morons. (Incidentally, the t-shirt is green in colour)
This makes it seem like the wearer of the t-shirt is trying hard to be creatively cool. This one specially won’t work with girls.
7) I’m the person your mother warned you about.
Hey Bhagwan!! My mom would rather help you out in choosing t-shirts with better captions, than warning me.
8) Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
Hang on, maybe I can fit a gun inside my mouth and shoot you, ala Rajnikanth style…
9) I don’t need no education.
10) I can only be nice to one person today. Today is not your day. And tomorrow’s not looking good, either.
You can send in your entries. The worst t-shirt caption will be awarded/rewarded :D